Monday, July 2, 2012

HAUL!


This is a small haul
but I went shopping at Serramonte with my friend on sunday and here's what I got =)


from Hollister
I just LOVE hollister tank tops.
They are so comfortable. 
You can wear them alone or underneath some sheer clothes

from H&M i got these rings
they are 4 different horoscope signs!
and it so happen that one of them is mine!

I am a Pisces which is the silver one on the left. =)


also got this ring from H&M
I have been wanting a ring like this for a long time!!!
this came in a package but i didn't want the other ones so i gave the other ones to a friend.

_________________________________________________________

So Sharon and I have decided to make another video on thursday.
It will be the best friend tag!!!!
I am so excited to do it.
And hopefully we'll keep on making videos every thursday for the summer.

** I actually take that back, because my mom and sister is coming over from HK on the 20th
I will actually stop making videos for a month, or i might vlog if anything.

well, about time I go to sleep =)

Night,

Carmen




No comments:

Post a Comment