Monday, July 9, 2012

Coco

For those of you that follow me on instagram knows that I got a new puppy on friday.
She is named COCO and is a 10 weeks old Maltese and Shih Tzu mix
But unfortunately, I have to sell her back out because my boyfriend is allergic to dogs
and although, some of you might think it is mean, but i would pick my boyfriend over a puppy.
As much as I want a puppy and love Coco, I have no choice but to give her up.
Someone is actually coming over today to look at her, hopefully they will buy her
They seem to be a good family for Coco.
But for now, here's some pictures of her =)




Isn't she adorable?
She sleeps with me and waking up to her is the cutest thing ever
I will miss her a lot, but I will be happy for her if she finds a new good home.

______________________________________________________________

i just finished editing a video, waiting for it to finish exporting then I can upload it
=)

check out my channel at : youtube.com/Lubbyamour

No comments:

Post a Comment